Studying with Oxbridge Training Institute (OTI)
What are the benefits of studying with OTI?
- OTI is an accredited training provider
- Professional qualifications in the fields of accounting and taxation are offered
- Qualifications are nationally and internationally recognised
- Courses are developed in line with the National Skills Development Strategy to meet the growing demand from employers for specialised skills
- You have the opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills without having to attend classes on a full-time basis
- You have the opportunity to further your education and training on a part-time basis, which means that you are able to work while you study.
AAT Accounting Technician qualification:
- You can obtain an internationally recognised qualification
- Any learner can register for the AAT qualification, even those without Matric
- There are no start dates, you can enrol as soon as you are ready
- You can study from home
- You have the flexibility to learn at your own pace and in your own time
- You have access to high-quality academic support from your tutors
SAIT Tax Technician qualification:
- Presented by professionals in the tax industry
- Tax Practitioner Registration: SAIT membership provides you with the means to obtain a “practitioner number” from SARS so that you can legally provide the full range of client tax services required when dealing with SARS
- Tax Designation: Our membership is recognised by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) so that your tax expertise can be fully recognised by your peers, clients and the public at large.
Click on the links below for more information regarding specific aspects of studying with OTI: